Google just hooked me up with a bunch of $100 AdWords advertising credits (free money!) to assist new advertisers with getting up and running with a pay per click advertising campaign.
Of course, there are a few caveats (their rules, not mine):
- The credits can only be applied to a new (less than two weeks old) AdWords account. Get yours.
- There is a one-time $5 fee to open a new AdWords account. I am not sure if the $100 credit will cover this.
- You will need to register a credit card with Google to cover any cost overages.
- The new account must be linked to my Google AdWords Professional Account which allows me to manage multiple clients’ campaigns.
If you haven’t tried AdWords to promote your business online, this may be your best chance to try it for free.
Here’s how it works:
- First, I highly recommend installing a website analytics package on your site. Google Analytics is a nice, free option. This will allow you to track your new visitors’ activity on your site. Need help? I am also a Google Analytics Qualified Individual.
- Sign up for a new Google AdWords account.
- Email me your Customer ID number (10 digits, XXX-XXX-XXXX), which will appear in the top-right corner of your account dashboard.
- I will send you an invitation to link your AdWords account to my Professional Account. This way, you don’t ever have to share passwords or billing info with me and you can control/restrict/cut off my access at any time.
- When you log back into AdWords, you will see the invitation from me. Once you accept, I will have be able to manage your account remotely (although I won’t, unless you want me to).
- I will apply the $100 credit and you can start spending your free money!
- Check out the AdWords Beginner’s Guide to learn the basics.
That’s it. No obligations, no spending requirements. You can de-link your account from mine any time you choose after you spend the $100.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me.