Good news: Our team is growing – at least temporarily. We have some exciting projects on the horizon, and we’re looking for a marketing intern to help us out this summer.
Here’s a little bit about the position – let us know if you, or someone you know, might be interested!
A paid summer internship with a rapidly growing digital marketing agency in Richmond, VA. There’s no such thing as a typical day, but core duties will include:
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Ad Campaign Setup (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Creative Testing Strategy Development
- Industry Research
- Client Interaction
You’ll do all of this while enjoying the many perks that we have to offer – Casual dress, flexible work schedules, regular foosball breaks, and a big screen TV that may or may not be on all day.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate is a rising junior, senior, or May graduate working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field. He/she should demonstrate:
- A basic knowledge of the digital marketing industry (Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, etc.)
- A strong mix of both quantitative and qualitative skills.
- A great work ethic – we may play hard, but we work even harder.
- Intellectual curiosity, and a passion for learning.
- Above-average competency in foosball, darts, and/or Nerf basketball. (Excel skills help, too.)
- A great sense of humor – we like to have fun while we work.
Interested in applying for this position? Fill out the form below, or email your resume and cover letter to Ross@yoursearchadvisor.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
[wufoo username=”yoursearchadvisor” formhash=”k7p9k5″ autoresize=”true” height=”957″ header=”hide”]