- April 11, 2018
- January 13, 2011
[Update: Slides posted]
Here are the slides from last night’s meeting. The crowd may have been small, but the vibe was enthusiastic. Most of the content was voiced over and the slides are sparsely worded. Hopefully the images and text convey enough meaning, otherwise you’ll never understand the references to the Dharma Initiative (and cake).
Wondering how to measure phone calls in addition to standard web metrics and online conversions? Are you in or near Richmond (or can be next Tuesday)?
I am presenting Phone Call Tracking for Marketers at Refresh Richmond‘s monthly meetup. I’ll come up with some interesting ways to cover the following topics:
- What is phone call tracking?
- Why track calls from your marketing campaigns? (hint: because your clients don’t know they need it yet)
- Build or buy?
- Merging call data with campaign data
- Optimize, refine, repeat
Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, January 18th
- Time: 6:30 – 8:00 pm (after party at Popkin’s Tavern)
- Location: INM United office, 201 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA
Hope to see you there!