Richmond, Va (October 31, 2017) — Workshop Digital, a leader in full-service digital marketing services, is excited to share company growth and promotions in 2017.
“2017 has been a big year of change for the company,” said Brian Forrester, co-founder of Workshop Digital. “As we look to 2018, we are excited to continue to progress in this constantly shifting field.”
Workshop Digital welcomed many new faces in 2017. In spirit of Halloween, the newest to the Workshop team answered three very important questions.
Andrew Eagar, SEO Manager
- Best Halloween Costume: Police Officer + Mustache Included
- Favorite Candy: Peanut M&M’s
- 2017 Highlight: Moving to Richmond from Cleveland
Megan Bostwick, Paid Digital Marketing Analyst
- Best Halloween Costume: Unicorn
- Favorite Candy: Reese’s Sticks
- 2017 Highlight: Moving from Raleigh to Richmond
Alex Murphy, Paid Digital Marketing Analyst
- Best Halloween Costume: Tiger Onesie
- Favorite Candy: REESE’S!
- 2017 Highlight: Being hired by Workshop Digital and accepted to grad school
Laura Hunt, Marketing Manager
- Best Halloween Costume: Pink Panther
- Favorite Candy: Goetze’s Caramel Creams
- 2017 Highlight: Making a career change and starting a great new job
Milton Welch, Senior SEO Analyst
- Best Halloween Costume: Storm Trooper
- Favorite Candy: Goetze’s Caramel Creams (again?!)
- 2017 Highlight: Attending The Movement 2017 techno festival in Detroit
David Kinney, Senior PDM Analyst
- Best Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat
- Favorite Candy: Reese’s Fast Break
- 2017 Highlight: Joining Workshop Digital and first trip to Europe
Karen Bender, Controller
- Best Halloween Costume: Jester
- Favorite Candy: See’s Lemon Candy
- 2017 Highlight: Traveled to Puerto Rico this summer
Workshop Digital also recognized tenure and leadership with promotions on the Paid Digital Marketing and SEO teams. Patrick Cusumano and Morgan Jarvis, former Paid Digital Marketing Analysts, were both promoted to Senior Paid Digital Marketing Analysts earlier in 2017. Oeuyown Kim and Mike Kaplan, former SEO Analysts, were both promoted to Senior SEO Analysts this fall.
“Oeuyown, Mike, Patrick, and Morgan have made significant contributions to Workshop Digital,” said Andrew Miller, co-founder of Workshop Digital. “All have demonstrated a strong commitment to the company and have lead teams through an increasingly complex digital marketing environment. Their leadership will better serve our clients as we navigate them to success.”
“Workshop Digital is committed to providing our clients with the highest caliber of digital marketing services,” added Forrester. “In order to best serve our clients, we have to start close to home and put as much energy, time, and attention internally as we do externally.”
About Workshop Digital
Workshop digital is a full-service digital marketing company based in Richmond, Virginia. Workshop Digital’s team of SEO & Paid Digital Marketing experts take a hand-crafted, custom approach to digital marketing strategy creation and implementation. Workshop Digital is built on expert craftsmanship and measurable results. Visit our digital marketing services page to learn more.