Workshop Digital is a digital marketing agency that is focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. As a Paid Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing these strategies to reach client goals. You will need to use your expertise in paid digital management across various platforms to make data-driven decisions and logically explain them to the client. You will be responsible for fostering a trusting relationship with your clients either through direct contact or an account manager.
While much of your work will be independent, you will also collaborate with fellow PDM & SEO analysts, your manager, account managers, and developers. We encourage you to take on additional projects you are passionate about, whether that is writing for our Workshop Digital blog, or planning a networking event at our office. We want to empower you to be awesome.
What you can expect your key responsibilities to be
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term strategies across paid digital platforms for your clients.
- Actively seeks ways to improve account performance and diversify client budgets to maximize results.
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting on competitor and keyword data for clients.
- Contributing thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog.
- Review Google Analytics (and any other third party tracking software) and creating insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis.
- Identifying potential threats and potential opportunities for all client accounts and present these to clients.
Experience and skills we like to see
- At least one year of experience managing paid search campaigns in Google AdWords & Bing/Yahoo.
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities.
- Experience working with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram are a plus.
- Experience pulling actionable insights or data reports from Google Analytics a plus.
- Ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies & reports.
- A desire to continuously learn new things about the paid search industry through blogs, webinars, conferences, etc..
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present data and insights in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences in a way that is logical, clear, & actionable.
- Strong to Advanced level understanding of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients & projects at any given time.
This is a full-time position located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office. Moving assistance is available for candidates that qualify.
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What to expect from us
- Unlimited vacation days along with your typical paid holidays
- Ability to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training & new advertising platforms
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance along with life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- Quarterly check-ins to discuss your career path
- A safe, fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
If you embody the above qualities, we need to talk to you. Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@workshopdigital.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org