Workshop Digital is a digital marketing agency that is focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. As a Senior Paid Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing these strategies for some of our top level clients to help them reach their goals. While much of your work will be independent, you will also collaborate with fellow analysts across multiple teams, your manager, account managers, and developers.
We encourage you to take on additional projects you are passionate about, whether that is writing for our Workshop Digital blog, or planning a networking event at our office. We want to empower you to be awesome.
What you can expect your key responsibilities to be
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term strategies across paid digital platforms for your clients.
- Take full ownership and accountability for all of your accounts results learning from both success and failure.
- Use your expertise in analysis to pull and develop forward-looking reports and logically explain them to the client.
- Foster a trusting relationship with your clients with clear and consistent communication either through direct contact or an account manager.
- Use your leadership skills, past experience, and strong work ethic to be an example to other team members.
- Participate in training, mentoring, and developing other team members.
- Be a voice in the development and documentation of core processes of the team to improve efficiencies throughout the department.
Experience and skills we like to see
- Minimum 2-years hands-on experience managing paid digital accounts including Google Search & Display, Bing, and Facebook
- Proven ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies & reports
- Advanced to Expert level understanding of MS Office Suite, more particularly in Excel
- Experience pulling actionable insights or data reports from Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities in relation to marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present data and insights in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences in a way that is logical, clear, & actionable
- Self-driven with a desire to continuously learn new things about the industry through blogs, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients & projects at any given time
This is a full-time position located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office. A relocation package is available for candidates with prior paid digital marketing experience.
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What to expect from us
- Unlimited vacation days along with your typical paid holidays
- Ability to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training & new advertising platforms
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance along with life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- Quarterly check-ins to discuss your career path
- A safe, fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
We are ethical
We are accountable
We are transparent
We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
We go the extra mile for our clients
If you embody the above qualities, we need to talk to you. Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@workshopdigital.com.