Workshop Digital, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. Our Search Engine Optimization team is currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior SEO Analyst to join the team.
Our people are doing high-end work for high-end clients, but with the autonomy and client access that only a boutique agency can offer. As a Senior SEO Analyst, you shepherd clients’ success through careful research, strategy, execution, and analysis. Your data-backed contextual insights and subject-matter expertise guide clients’ business decisions, helping them achieve and exceed their goals.
We need a hungry, tenacious SEO professional. We need someone who can balance technical and content efforts with a holistic view of search marketing. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry rife with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!”
What you can expect your key responsibilities to be:
- Client SEO Strategy and Execution: Through careful, strategic analysis, you will be developing and implementing actionable strategies for sites ranging from 50 to 5 million pages. You will be taking ownership of your accounts managing your own workflows, building forward-looking strategies for your unique clients.
- Client Relationship Building: You will need to use your expertise in analysis to pull forward-looking reports and logically explain them to the client. You will be responsible for fostering a trusting relationship with your clients either through direct contact or an account manager.
Experience and skills we like to see
- Minimum 2 years experience doing hands-on SEO work
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance, marketing, economics, business, web development, or a related field
- Proven track record of driving killer results through ethical SEO practices
- Strong technical experience in web development or SQL a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other comparable web analytics platforms
- Demonstrable skill in analyzing data, transforming numbers into actionable insights
- Advanced to Expert level understanding of MS Office Suite, more particularly in Excel
- Superlative written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Lifelong learner – You’re driven to stay informed on the ever-developing worlds of SEO and Content Marketing.
This is a full-time position located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office. A relocation package is available for candidates with prior SEO experience.
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What to expect from us
- Unlimited vacation days along with your typical paid holidays
- Ability to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training & new advertising platforms
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance along with life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- Quarterly check-ins to discuss your career path
- A safe, fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
We are ethical
We are accountable
We are transparent
We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
We go the extra mile for our clients
If you embody the above qualities, we need to talk to you. Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@workshopdigital.com.