Proud to be named a Google Premier Partner
Google named Workshop Digital a Premier Partner for 2022. We're ranked in the top 3% of Google Partners nationwide because we focus on innovation, measurable results, and sustained growth for our clients. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
How can YouTube grow your business?
Did you know that YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world? The video-sharing platform provides more than 1 billion hours of video to users each day—and reaches more U.S. consumers between the ages of 18-49 per week than all cable TV networks combined.
YouTube provides virtually limitless potential for marketing. But it's equally essential to make the most of your efforts. This isn’t just about finding out who’s watching your videos—it’s also about optimizing your current content to reach relevant audiences and reduce wasted ad spend.
YouTube Marketing Strategies
What are the differences between traditional media and YouTube advertising? Unlike television ads, display advertising techniques on platforms like YouTube enable you to track how users are engaging with your ads—and the actions they are taking once they do.
Reach your audience where they’re consuming media.
Simply put, YouTube marketing offers more precise targeting options. You’re not just targeting audience reach or frequency—you’re focusing your efforts on hyper-specific channels, topics, and audiences, and user actions. Here are the types of targeting YouTube offers:
- Demographic groups: Target based on age, gender, parental status, or income.
- Detailed demographics: Focus on additional shared traits, such as college students, homeowners, or new parents.
- Interests: Tailor your content around shared interest, including consumers who are considering buying similar services or products; or those who display behavior shifts during life milestones, like marriage or college graduation.
- Video remarketing: Reach viewers based on previous interactions with your videos, ads, or YouTube channel.
- Website and app remarketing: Show ads to people who've engaged with your website or mobile app—or those who are already interested in your products or services.
- Customer Match: Use online and offline data to reach and re-engage your customers across YouTube and Google video partners.
- Similar Audiences: Target based on data lists—usually remarketing lists or Customer Match lists—to expand the reach of your best-performing audiences.
What you need to advertise on YouTube.
At Workshop Digital, we help your videos gain visibility—and ensure you’re spending money on the right users. YouTube can also bolster your existing paid search marketing strategy. This includes utilizing remarketing lists across display channels and YouTube to drive results.
All of your digital advertising under one roof.
Interested in learning more about bolstering your current paid or display strategy with YouTube? Contact us today.