Tired of boring old pay per click advertising? Are your campaigns running at peak efficiency with no more room for optimization? Maxed out all potential long-tail keywords?
Okay, so the work is never really done and PPC campaigns should never be left on autopilot.
If you’re still itching for a new thrill, check out Google AdWords’ Ad Innovations. It’s a way for advertisers to keep up with the latest and greatest demos and “coming soon” attractions.
From the blog post announcing the launch:
- Remarketing — a way to show your ads to users who’ve previously visited your website as they browse sites across the Google Content Network
- AdWords Search Funnels — a set of reports that help you understand the Google.com search ad click and impression behavior leading up to a conversion
- Location Extensions with Multiple Addresses — an ad format that displays a list of nearby store locations when your customers are performing local searches
- Click-to-Call Extensions — an ad format that lets mobile phone users call you directly from your ads
- Analytics Intelligence — a Google Analytics feature that automatically identifies significant changes in your site traffic