- April 11, 2018
- February 16, 2009
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. Made you look.
2. Don’t you have anything better to do?
3. What’s with the sudden fascination with intimate details of people’s lives?
4. Would you ever ask somebody about these details of their life if you were talking to them in person?
5. What about if they could track who was reading their “25 things” note?
6. Did you know I can track who reads my “25 things note”?
7. Did you know Facebook changed their Terms of Service recently and now they FOREVER OWN the rights to every bit of information, photos, “25 things”, and comment you ever make on here? http://consumerist.com/5150175/facebooks-new-terms-of-service-we-can-do-anything-we-want-with-your-content-forever
8. I consider most of you “friends” or “acquaintances”, but only a handful of you could write my “25 things about me” note for me. You know who you are, and you know exactly what would be in it.
9. I don’t dislike this trend, just think it’s a little voyeuristic and impersonal.
10. If you want to know more about a person, why don’t you call them more often or grab a coffee or a beer?
11. I vowed not to write my “25 things note” and I still don’t think this counts.
12. Some of you may take this personally. Don’t. Social media changes the way people communicate, but it doesn’t replace personal relationships developed over long periods of time and/or shared experiences.
13. – 24. I’ve got nothing else to go here, but if you want to catch up sometime over a coffee or beer, I’ll be happy to chat.
25. #6 is a lie. I can’t tell who reads this. But would it change things if I could?