Looking for digital marketing expertise at your next event?
Andrew Miller, Speaker
Engaging Stories And Practical Knowledge For Curious Audiences
As an event organizer, you are responsible for creating a memorable, valuable experience for your attendees. My goals are the same as yours and I believe that we both win when your audience walks away with fresh ideas and a game plan to execute them.
Over the last decade, I have delivered educational and entertaining presentations on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Digital Marketing Basics - Pay Per Click Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Digital Marketing Strategies and Tactics
- Web analytics, A/B testing, and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Industry-Specific Trends and Analysis (e.g. "Characteristics of Top Ranking Dental Websites")
- Future-proofing your marketing (e.g. The intersection of machine learning and marketing)
- Building a Better Team and Agency Growth
Looking for something unique? Let's talk.
From main stages to main streets
I have shared technical talks in front of thousands and hosted intimate meetups. I bring the same energy to every stage, no matter the size or audience type. I would love to create something special for your next event.
"A pleasure to work with..."
"Andrew Miller is always a pleasure to work with. We have had Mr. Miller speak at our past two annual meetings and the attendees have raved about his presentations."
- Megan Wyman, Director of Continuing Education and Meeting Planning, Virginia Dental Association
I don't believe in canned presentations.
Everything I do is customized to your audience's needs, their digital savviness, and their attention spans. With over a decade of experience speaking about digital marketing, I understand how to explain complex subjects in simple terms and leave audiences with immediate action items.
Panels are great for fostering dialogue and sharing diverse experiences. I believe a great panelist is opinionated and engaging while also respectful of other viewpoints. Let's talk about bringing a conversation to your next event.